Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's About Time...For Some Updates

Hey y'all!

I know, I know, it's been over a week since my last post - my deepest apologies. Not a whole lot going on on this side of the world. If you follow me on Instagram [TinyTiffe] you saw that I posted my very first bump picture! It's exciting that I'm finally showing but I've still got a long way to go until it stops looking like I just gained some weight. Keeping with the baby talk, I am 13 weeks/4 days today and according to a few people I have officially hit the second trimester (13/3) but I'll just wait until Sunday to really get excited. Oh! We picked names last night! I can't tell you them though because we've decided to keep it a secret until he/she is born. (It's going to be freaking torture!) I absolutely love the names and am super excited about our 3d/elective gender ultrasound in April. I really hope PBC (peanut butter cup) cooperates so we can get a good picture and a good look of his/her junk. Eeeeeeeeek! I can't wait! Here, how about I give y'all the initials and let you play the guessing game. Boy: J.L.E.D. Girl: J.A.M.D. (Yes, they have 2 middle names.) Since, they both start with J's (totally a coincident), we've taken to calling the baby Lil' J or LJ...it's cute.

Yea, but like I said - not a whole lot happening on this side of the world. School is school and pregnancy is amazing. I love my husband and we have two awesome dogs.

See y'all later!!

<3 Tiffe

1 comment:

  1. i think i know what that A stands for! and the D. got that one!

    ReplyDelete