Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's About Time I Started This Blog



I guess I should start off by introducing myself, my name is Tiffany and welcome to my little slice of life. I've been meaning to start this blog for quite sometime now and even made it a part of my New Years Resolution (it's still January, so it totally counts), I don't know, maybe I'm trying to recapture my affinity for writing. You know the story. A young girl with a passion for writing, always dreamt of being a published author one day, even wrote short stories in elementary school - that were subsequently stolen from her and ripped to pieces by her punk classmates, but I digress. Despite everything, she carries her passion into high school and although the way into college where her freshman english course rips it to shreds. Okay, yea I'm being a little overdramatic but if I had to pinpoint it, I would say college is where I lost my love. I wrote everything: short stories, prose, poems, spoken word pieces (those were my favorite), even the occasional murder mystery (I blame Clue) but something changed and I stopped.

(But back to my "brief bio")

I am 23, and married to the most wonderful person in the world. He happens to be in the USAF so along with our two dogs, we live in Okinawa, Japan. It has been a wonderful experience living not only in a foreign land, but on a beautiful island such as this one.

Well, I guess that was brief. Here are some pictures of my life. See ya soon!

<3 Tiffe





No comments:

Post a Comment