Monday, January 27, 2014

It's About Time I Talk About Hair - Natural Girls Rock DeepSoulutions Deep Conditioner

I absolutely love deep conditioning my hair. Obviously it has great benefits for my hair, but it does wonders for my body as well. It is the most relaxing thing ever...EVER!!!

     Recently I've been using Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle Deeep (yes, there's really 3 e's) Conditioner. Like most of the population I LOVE IT, but today I wanted to try something new. If you subscribe to Curl Collection, you received the Natural Girls Rock Deep SOULutions Deep Conditioner back in December. I love this product! If I had to describe it in 3 words, I'd say: moisture, moisture, moisture. I color my hair, so moisture retention is very essential in my hair care routine. When I initially opened the jar I could tell I was going to like it. The conditioner itself is very creamy and you can see the oils on top (before use, you should stir to properly mix the contents). Oh, and it smells heavenly!!
     After applying it to freshly washed hair, I twisted my hair into 4 sections, covered it with a plastic bag, wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt and left it on for about 2 hours (I didn't want to interrupt the relaxation). Let me tell you...when I rinsed it out my hair was so incredibly soft and bouncy. I absolutely loved it. If you want to check out this deep conditioner click the link below and experience the magic for yourself.

http://www.naturalgirlsrock.com/products/deep-soulutions-deep-conditioner

<3 Tiffe

No comments:

Post a Comment