Wednesday, July 30, 2014

BUMPDATE: 32 Weeks!!!!

General Stats


Tawny says I've popped. What do y'all think?
     Hmmm, where to start. First of all, my apologies for not posting a 31 week update. Last week was really rough on my emotions and I wasn't really in a good head space to post any updates. Luckily I'm doing light years better this week and perfect timing because my shower is this Saturday!! I'm definitely excited, but also a little stressed because there's a lot I still need to take care of (i.e. homemade prizes and favors) but thank God for my wonderful friends who took on the responsibility of hosting, cooking, baking, decorating and so much more. You guys are awesome!!! Plus, I'm kind of bummed that Jeremiah won't be able to make it -- ya know duty calls. He should be back a couple days later though, so the fun and memories will still be nice and fresh. And of course he can still help unpack and organize the gifts and what not.
     Outside of baby shower duties, I also had my 32 week appointment the other day and it went fabulously if I may say so myself. I weighed in at 134lbs which puts me at just a little bit over 20lbs gained and I really think I can make it through at or under 145lbs (the minimum amount I'm "supposed" to gain). I feel great through so I'm not super concerned about weight gain anymore because I know that overall I'm still very healthy (outside of being slightly anemic). Liam's heartbeat is still very strong and he's still super active -- especially at night! And apparently right now LOL. I can't wait to meet my little prince. To this day, and I'm sure this feeling will remain, I still can't believe that the Lord chose us for such an important duty. When I look back on the last 3 or so years of my life I'm just amazed  the innumerable amount of blessings I have been gifted and the opportunities I've been given. I may complain sometimes, and I can definitely be a bit of whiner but I love my life, I love my husband, I love our son, I love my family (dogs included), my friends,  and I wouldn't dare ask for anything better because the Lord has already given me the best.

Baby Buys
     I bought a diaper...that's it LOL.
Shameless registry plug:
Amazon
Target

Don't Forget About Mama
     Still drowning in lists but getting anxious because the goal is in sight! I changed the calendar this morning (nothing is really happening these last two days of July) and freaked out because mid August marks the start of my last month of pregnancy!! Crazy pants and a half!

Operation Nursery
     Not much to report, sorry guys!! However I do want to make a silhouette portrait but can't decide on which picture to use. Cast your vote in the comments! (It will be apart of the gallery wall/shelf).
1)
2)
Extras

     Feeling a little nostalgic and mushy, so here's some pics from our wedding (6.20.12)






Til next time loves.

<3 Tiffe

No comments:

Post a Comment